Yummy recipes courtesy of sanseilife.wordpress.com
The tastiest salmon dishes from Jane who made enough for over 100 people for a recent luncheon at my church, enjoy!
Broiled Miso Salmon
¼ C white (shiro) miso paste*
3 T mirin
2 T sake
1 T sugar
1 T soy sauce
4 salmon fillets
- Whisk all the ingredients, except the salmon, together in a bowl.
- Turn the salmon fillets in the marinade to coat, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- If you are doing an entire half a salmon, after placing it skin side down in a pan, just spread the marinade over the fish, cover and refrigerate overnight. If you only have about an hour to marinate, after coating the fillets, you can place them skin side up so that the flesh is sitting in the marinade and soaks in.
- To cook the fish, turn on the oven to high heat.
- Place salmon skin side down in a pan…
View original post 485 more words