Many, many thanks to Marilyn Hannan for nominating me for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award.” Her blog is amazing, and can be found at http://hannamar.wordpress.com. Please check her out. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
Here are the guidelines for the award:
Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
List the rules and display the award.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated.
Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about this blog
1. I promised myself I’d post once a day for the first 30 days. That makes the quality a little uneven, but it sure makes me at least write something.
2. I started writing the blog, in part, because a friend’s blog inspired me (thanks Hunny!)
3. My favorite posts so far have been those about my family.
4. I do all of my work on my iPad and my iPhone. Do I get some kind of award for that?
5. I usually write the title first and see what develops. Often, I’m surprised!
6. I haven’t quite figured out all of the technical stuff yet. Instructions? We don’t read no stinkin’ instructions.
7. My top blog posts thus far:
Not Just Any Man
Dancing with my Grandaddy
What’s a Gingy?
Finding Love at the Piggly Wiggly
38 Reasons Why
Just for Gaffes
Now, I get to nominate inspiring 15 bloggers!
Janie Christie Heniford at hunnyshabitat.com
Hope Nwoso (StoriesWithoutBorder.wordpress.com)
Tiffany Hall at http://Liberalchristianconfessions.blogspot.com
A Holistic Journey
Love Happy Notes
Take a moment and look these for these bloggers. Maybe you’ll find some inspiration, as well.
Again, thanks to the very inspiring Marilyn Hannan. Please check her out, as well.
Peace (and Inspiration), People!