- I finally saw Bohemian Rhapsody on Sunday afternoon. I’m still singing in my head.
- Some people should not be allowed to drive. Yep, dude in the black Beemer tailgating my new car, I’m talking to you. #%?!*#%
- I’m already tired of wrapping gifts, and I’m not even halfway done.
- How can two seemingly identical bras, in the same size, from the same shop, fit so differently? #BuyersRemorse #RightBoobSquashed #BreathingNotOptional
- Great football this past weekend. #HowAboutThemCowboys
- My Apple Watch is something of a bully. I’ll get up when I damned well please! Okay, now is good.
- I like bullet points.
- Sometimes so-called “relaxation” music is anything but. Listen, if you want me to relax, don’t put any sudden changes in the track.
- Bradley Cooper is hot.
- If you’re still reading, you’ll know I really had nothing much to say today. Thanks for hanging in there.
- I always wanted a tumbleweed Christmas tree.
- There aren’t any tumbleweeds in Florida, as far as I know.
- Jenna Bush Hagar seems like such a sweet young woman. #TodayShow
- When I die, will someone take my ashes on a cross country train ride?
- I’m not on the shortlist for Time magazine’s Person of the Year. Again.
- Did I mention how much I loved Bohemian Rhapsody? And bullet points?
Written in response to the Daily Post’s Daily Prompt:
Your blog is about to be recorded into an audiobook. If you could choose anyone — from your grandma to Samuel L. Jackson — to narrate your posts, who would it be?
This old gal from Texas would quite enjoy hearing her thoughts narrated by the beautiful songbird, Adele. It’s always a bit of a shock to absorb her bright Cockney accent after having heard the richness of her singing voice.
My words in her voice. Bring it on!
She could narrate in song, too.