Masks are neither comfortable nor attractive; however, there are perks to wearing one beyond helping to prevent the spread of the Corona virus.
5. I now only apply makeup to the part of my face that the public can see, thereby saving time and money.
4. If, for some reason I forget to brush my teeth before leaving the house I’m the only one who knows. What happens in the mask, stays in the mask.
3. Referring to 4, if I eat in my car and then have to go to the grocery store for toilet paper, I don’t have to worry that I have food stuck in my teeth.
2. Masks have given my ears a new purpose in life.
1. I can talk to myself all I want without embarrassment. This is the best thing ever!