I found this questionnaire on Facebook today, and after completing it, I thought it was worth sharing here. Totally narcissistic, but hey, isn’t everything about me anyway?
How would you complete the questionnaire?
It is graduation season, so let’s talk about your SENIOR year in High School. The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!
My Class was 1975 (yes, I’m ancient)
1. Did you know your spouse? Yes
2. What kind of car did you drive? 1957 Ford Galaxy (army green, I called her Poopsie)
3. Where did you work? Didn’t work my senior year
4. Where did you live? Dumas, Texas (my family moved to Dumas from Floydada, Texas, the year I was a junior in high school.)
5. Were you popular? Bwahaha! 😂🤣 no.
6. Were you in choir? No
7. Ever get suspended from school? No
8. If you could go back, would you? No
9. Still talk to the person that you went to prom with? Every day. I even sleep with him 😉
10. Did you skip school? Not even once.
11. Go to all the football games? Yes
12. What was your favorite class? English
13. Do you still have your year books? Yes
14. Did you follow the career path you wanted then? No
15. Do you have a class ring? Yes
16. Who was your favorite teacher? Janice Shipman (Demon Tale advisor)
17. Did you letter? Yes, in Forensics
18. Did you graduate with a 3.0 or higher? Yes
19. Did you graduate? Yes
Could there have been a worse senior photo? I was NOT happy about the feather boa tradition at Dumas high school.