- If a husband and wife come down with a cold at the same time, the husband will be much sicker than the wife.
- It’s impossible to watch Planes, Trains, and Automobiles without laughing and crying.
- Nothing lasts forever, except forever.
- Love hurts. It really does, but it also heals.
- You can’t save time in a bottle, but you can save coins in one. So, if time is money….
- There are approximately 151,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas.
- Pulchritudinous is a way to describe great physical beauty. A person who is very beautiful would be described as pulchritudinous.
- Many American southerners eat black-eyed peas on New Year’s Day hoping this traditional dish will bring health and prosperity in the coming year. Here’s to hoping it works this year.
- Nobody knows the trouble I’ve seen.
- If you go with the flow, sometimes you’re going to end up in the sewer.
More Black Eyed Peas: