Let’s get organized for summer.
Kiddos are home all day. Out of school what is a mom to do?
Maybe I can help by sharing some useless trivial knowledge that you might find is not so useless after all.
- Drive in movie night.
- Take a TV & DVD Player outside. You can throw Blankets on the ground; Mom and Dad may want comfy lawn chairs. Let the kids bring out their beanbag chairs outside.
- Set up your own concession stand with drinks, make popcorn and grab a pizza. (Don’t forget flashlights.)
- Make it a triple feature. A fun animated one for the little’s, then one for the Tweens & one for Mom and Dad.
- You can put the little’s to bed or just let them crash in the yard.
- One person suggested piling a blow up pool with blankets and pillows. That sounds so fun
- Visit the fire station. You…
View original post 546 more words